Director of Pharmacy
Irvine, TX 00000 US
As pharmacy Director you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- oversee all of pharmacy operations
- lead and guide staff to achieve responsibilities and company objectives
- work with budget and P&L and all other financial responsibilites
- work with Sr Management to set standards and requirements for superior customer service
- keep staff accountable for work and responsibilities
- guide work flow and process's
- assist in bench work when needed
Must have but not limited to:
- must have MO state pharmacy license in good standing or ability to get reciprocate from another state.
- strong entrepreneurial drive
- proven leadership skills
- ability to lead others and keep team accountable
- fiscal experience and ability to understand budgets and financial reports
- desire to lead and build pharmacy business
Company offers competitive financial package and benefits.
If interested, and have the skills and experience we seek, please attach resume
and call Frank Carieri @ 954-9904545 to learn more.