Director of Professional Development
Arlington, TX 76006 US
Are you an Experienced Nurse Consultant or Educator with a passion for Long Term Care? American Recruiters is seeking a full time Director of Professional Learning and Development- Operations and Compliance for the state of Texas!
Location: Arlington, Tx
Hours: Must be available to work hours that allow for appropriate lined of communication with the company, regional and center staff; Must be flexible to accommodate schedule change.
Travel: Road warrior- 50%-- entire TX region
- Collaborate with local, regional, corporate leaders and center management to implement effective educational programs
- Plans, develops, executes and evaluates evidence based clinical educations programs and learning tools
- Develops schedules and communicates training process to field staff
- Leads and coordinates employee orientation
- Conducts quarterly and random clinical record audits
- Visits LTC facilities to evaluate the quality of services provided
- Responds promptly to detected concerns, guiding corrective actions and reportive findings
- Participated in pre surveys and supports/develops/validates corrective action plans and tracks progress for quality focus centers
- Registered Nurse in the State of Texas (Masters Preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a LTC Consultant with multi-site experience (nursing staff education, and professional development preferred)
- Medical Records certification preferred
- Director of Nursing (DON) experience is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Generous PTO package
- State wide advancement
For more information apply direct or contact Kelly Dameron at American Recruiters.