Director of Sales--Western Region
The Western Regional Director of Sales position is responsible for establishing and meeting annual sales targets to meet projections for our CLIENT'S vision.
Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
• Live anywhere in the U.S.
• Travel 70% to visit your customers!
• As long as you're easily accessible to an airport this is for you!
• 30% working from your home / virtual office!
• Develops annual WESTERN USA regional sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
• Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
• Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and
meets organizational expenditure requirements.
• Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and
• Implements approved distribution strategies.
• Manages multiple channel selling strategies.
• Builds, develops and manages the regional sales team capable of carrying out needed sales
and service initiatives. Promotes, identifies and implements opportunities for
continuous improvement through constant assessment of employee, and
business process effectiveness.
• Coaches and guides team members to higher levels of performance by
effectively communicating expectations, providing necessary tools for success,
and being the role model for high performance and success.
• Develops and analyzes performance data (sales funnel, backlog, customer
complaints, order fulfillment and budget variance to identify business plan
variances using established systems and ad-hoc problem solving.
• Manage the strategy deployment process to ensure proper prioritization of
resources, and detailed corrective action plans to address key performance
indicators which are below target levels.
• Comply with, understand, and enforce all COMPANY policies
and procedures, while ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local
regulatory agencies and mandates.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Managing the Group vision and purpose
• Strong planning, organization and prioritization skills
• Exceptional communication, oral and written, including customer presentations
• Prioritize and manage competing issues, tasks and projects
• Managing & building teams with supporting KPI’s or actionable scorecards on
• Drive for high performance results
• Customer focus, voice of the customer mindset
• Bachelor’s degree PREFERRED in Business, Management, Engineering or relevant experience
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Sr. Sales Leadership role accountable for
core business growth, customer retention rates, quote conversion rates, Sales
Representative and territory management experience
• Prior experience in the Food Service Equipment industry, with specific
knowledge of buying groups, dealers and manufacturing reps or ancillary
industries with exposure to multiple channel partners
• Ownership and/or involvement in best in class sales practices including but not
limited to sales funnel management, key account management, Strategy/Goal
deployment process, and customer relationship management.
ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES APPLY IN CONFIDENCE TO: CWILSON@ARITEAM.COM