Director of Sales
The leading manufacturer of Meal Packaging is in need of a Director of Sales.
The Director of Sales will work closely with Regional Sales management and other departments (Marketing, Procurement, Operations and Finance) to manage the support functions in the Sales organization, data analysis, sales process optimization and project management in the effort to accelerate revenue growth and limit customer attrition. This leader will apply analytical, problem solving and leadership skills in the execution of streamlining processes for specific customers. The role will also assist with driving the CRM strategy, including identifying enhancements to current technologies in use, increasing adoption, and ensuring full compliance and ease of use. The primary objective is to improve business function and sales productivity.
- Leading the strategy for large scale on-boarding of customer/custom projects
- Support the PORT process of new product development and unique product enhancements
- Ensuring pricing and legal guidelines are being followed and internal processes are running smoothly and quickly in support of achieving sales objectives
- Supports Regional Sales Management with maintenance tasks for the assigned regions
- Supports effective use of CRM to raise salesforce productivity and compliance
- Coordinates and participates in sales meetings on a regular basis to provide updates on relevant Sales & Services Operations initiatives and development
- Reporting and analysis: Provide the Sales and Marketing department’s appropriate data to make sound decisions. This includes building standards, key metrics, analyzing trends and providing reporting for Regional Sales Managers
- Proactively identify, resolve or seek assistance utilizing a collaborative approach to overcome challenges before they escalate, to ensure business objectives continue to be met
- Coordinate contracting processes with operations and legal team
- Manage cost-down/cost-out projects for strategic customers or overall business needs
- The Director of Sales serves as the interface between manufacturing and procurement teams and sales and service teams and customers to most effectively manage proposals, projects and assists in the development of strategic account plans
Please apply to this website and upload your resume.
Michael Page will contact qualified candidates.