Director of Supply Chain - Logisitcs
Nashville, TN 37167 US
Director of Supply Chain needed for a world class OEM Nashville, TN. Be an impact player, have a voice, make a difference!
Direct all all Purchasing and Product Management; Must have knowledge of Distribution and Logistics processes.
- Develop Inventory Business Plan resulting in highest fill rate with lowest inventor; Maximizing vendor rebate programs
- Negotiate trade issues with vendors to achieve increased advantage; Provide purchasing support to distribution facilities
- Assist with product development of vendor selection and qualifications
- Coordinate and assist with the appropriate departments to ensure customer requests and needs are met
- Attend trade association meetings, conventions, and client meetings
- Develop department to conform with budget requirements
- Coordinate employee interviewing, hiring, coaching, counseling, disciplinary action, complaints, scheduling, training and development,
- Oversee Warehouse and Logistics functions.
- BS/BA Degree (Experience may substitute for Education)
- 10 years management experience with preferred industry knowledge
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of warehouse processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective distribution of goods.
- MS Word, MS Excel, PBS, ADP
- Transportation – Knowledge of methods for moving goods by air, rail, sea or road
- Directly supervision of 8-10 staff members