Charleston, SC 29401 US
Hospital in Charleston, SC is seeking a RN ER (Nights).
Rotating weekends -Sign On Bonus
RN ER Position Summary:
- Job may include direct supervision of students at the discretion of the area supervisor.
- Employee must have the same licensure or have completed the same training to satisfy the requirements of the discipline of the student.
- Direct supervision means the primary caregiver is readily available to the student throughout the shift.
- Current licensure in the State of South Carolina as a Registered Nurse
- American Heart Association BLS – Healthcare provider required.
- ACLS and PALS certification within one year of employment.
- CPI Certification within 90 days of hire and annually.
- Minimum of Associate degree.
- Experience in specialty area preferred.
- Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities.
- Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal & external customer.
- Effective communication skills; both orally and written.
- Computer skills needed.
- Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care. Strong problem solving skills.
- Involves general guidance and direction by Supervisors and/ or Department Manager.
- The employee will be expected to perform most job duties independently and in accordance with established departmental and hospital policies and proceed.
For more information, please contact: