Waxahachie, TX 75167 US
We are presently seeking an Electrical / Computer Engineer. This position will office in the greater Dallas area.
Our organization is searching for an individual to take on the responsibility of overseeing all aspects of electronic controls for a manufacturer of a full line of custom refrigeration equipment. The successful candidate will drive the technical improvement, technical optimization, and technical performance of all our products from an electronics control aspect. The candidate will work to ensure that the company objectives are attained in a cost-effective manner.
Some of the areas this position will be responsible for are:
- Development, improvement, and application, of electronic controls for our products.
- New product development and new product applications to maintain our leadership role in the industry.
- Being on the leading edge of new technology and industry trends for communication with both our customers and our employees.
- Responsible for helping provide technical sales support for our sales team.
- Responsible for providing internal support to our project management and production teams.
Successful candidates MUST have:
- 5 + years of experience working with electronic controls.
- Bachelors’ degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience in refrigeration application engineering.
- Experience in communications protocol for building automation and control networks.
- Strong Computer Science / IT background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team building, decision-making, and leadership skills.
We offer Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, and a profit-sharing plan. Salary will be based upon experience and qualifications. All interested applicants should submit a resume with salary to Michael Page at email@example.com