Minneapolis, MN 55441 US
Our client is growing and needs to hire an Engineering Manager - Twin Cities area – OEM - Six figures base salary for the qualified Candidate. Relocation assistance may be available up to 100 miles of facility.
Engineering Manager is responsible for the development and commercialization of refrigeration equipment.
Manager engineering teams, Mechanical, Electrical, Software and Refrigeration Engineers.
- Conduct market research, benchmarking analysis and competitive threat analysis, Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements
- Successfully launch new products and product lines
- Partner with sales, marketing, procurement and manufacturing Hire and develop great engineering talent and build high performance teams.
- Provide strategic leadership by developing and executing new product development roadmaps and innovation initiatives.
- Manage intellectual property portfolio for refrigeration equipment to build and protect competitive moat
- Manage the engineering team for new product development and product maintenance activities
- Work closely with key customers to understand product needs to develop new products.
- Be a subject matter expert with respect to products, technology, regulatory requirements and the competition.
- Manage Quality System processes and ensure compliance with NPD, ECN, regulatory and other core engineering processes required by ISO.
- Manage all product validation and testing for reliability, regulatory and customer requirements
- Manage all Beta and customer test locations carefully tracking results and communicating ongoing test results,
- Develop annual budgets for engineering and support quarterly reviews and monthly forecasts with the President
Qualifications and Competencies (Education & Experience):
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required with appropriate expertise in thermodynamics, materials and mechanical engineering to support development of refrigeration products, MBA preferred;
- Min of 7-10 years professional experience as an engineer in the foodservice, HVAC or similar industry;
- Solid project management skills in contributing to the commercialization and go-to market efforts for new products launch.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time, occasional international travel;
Qualified applicants only, apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org - Please do not send PDF Resumes