Estimator - Commercial Kitchen Design/Build
Santa Ana, CA 92626 U.S.A.
ESTIMATOR - SANTA ANA, CA - COMMERCIAL KITCHEN DESIGN/BUILD
We have an excellent position for a Estimator with a Top Commercial Kitchen Design/Build Organization. The Estimator directs activities concerned with design build, design and bid contracts relative to estimating equipment, materials, products, or services by performing the following duties. Responsible for assembling bids/cost estimates from multiple vendors who respond to RFP/quotes for food service equipment projects. MUST HAVE AUTOQOUTES 360 EXPERIENCE.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Prioritize and organize quotes as requested
- Complete RFP with required format and details required
- Maintain a calendar of all quotes and bids ongoing within the department
- Partner with the Executive, Sales, Design, and Projects teams to strategize entry into nationwide markets
- Attend all team and company events, including conferences promoting our industry
- Assist other employees with product training and quote processes
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree prefered or related experience
- Experience with reading construction plans
- Experience with kitchen restaurant design and chain restaurant estimating is a plus
- Auto-Quotes 360 software experience A MUST HAVE
- An expert in reading blue prints and performing three way checks
- Accurate attention to detail, and strong communications both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task several projects and maintain organization
- Driven when working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Well versed in national and local manufacturers representatives