Field Service Controls Specialist - Western Region
Los Angeles, CA 92821 US
FIELD SERVICE CONTROLS SPECIALIST - WESTERN REGION - HVAC/R CONTROLS MANUFACTURER/COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION
We have an excellent opportunity for a Field Service Controls Specialist for an International Manufacturer of HVAC/R controls. The ideal candidate will provide technical support /troubleshoots complex commercial refrigeration systems in the retail market (Supermarkets) by performing the following duties. The candidate needs to be located in the Western Region with a preference for candidates in the Greater Los Angeles Area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Actively involved with design and implementation of complete control solutions with contractors in the retail market which would improve cost, energy consumption, and food preservation.
- Supports commercial efforts such as; but not limited to, technical training, installation, commissioning, troubleshooting and/or general guidance to OEMs/Contractors involved with large, retail supermarket refrigeration
- Participates in overall product strategy, development, and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging products and/or software based on application need and/or Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market
- Ability to troubleshoot large, complex refrigeration systems involving the integration of the Manufacturer's controls
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure
- Mechanical and/or Electrical background with HVAC/R experience troubleshooting large retail supermarket systems; 4-5 years a significant plus. Computer literacy required.
- Sufficient for technical letter writing.
- Good verbal skills sufficient to communicate to various levels in the industry.
- High degree of technical aptitude.
- Any HVAC/R, or ASHRAE certifications or registrations a plus.
- Customer interface.
- Computer interface.
- 75% travel ability.
Please apply to this website then contact Paul Rychlewski at American Recruiters.