Cleveland, OH 21237 US
- Ohio Location - Full-Time Job
Pharmacy General Manager Job Responsibilities but not limited to:
• Oversight of all operations, customer relations, employee management.
• Direct Pharmacist in Charge to ensure all production is met for reliable customer service.
• Direct and manage budget and P&L and other financial requirements.
• Provide oversight to order entry to ensure company objectives are met.
• Responsible for hiring, developing and all disciplinary requirements.
• Provide stellar customer service based on efficient and productive service, personal Interaction and attention to customer needs.
Pharmacy General Manager Required Experience:
• Must have 4 to 6 years of full pharmacy operations management (preferably in a LTC pharmacy setting)
• Must have working experience with financial responsibilities of running a pharmacy.
• Must have a collage degree, B.S. minimum
Pharmacy General Manager Benefits:
• Above average salary and overall financial package
• Competitive healthcare benefits
• Relocation package for successful candidate, if required.
• Employee friendly culture.
If you have the skills we seek and the dedication to run pharmacy operations, attach your resume to start the process.
All qualified candidates will get a call.