Louisville, KY 40201 US
General Manager wanted for a closed door Pharmacy in KY
As General Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Oversee all operations management, including employees, financials, customer service and more.
- Direct and lead the team to make sure all medications and service requirements are met to contractual agreements.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to employees making sure all are productive and proficient in their duties and responsibilities.
- Meet with customers on any issues or other needs to make sure service is provided with the highest degree of professionalism and care for the patient and customer.
- Deal with any hiring, firing of internal employees.
- Work with all vendors to make sure company is getting best prices and service.
- Company will provide other responsibilities in interview process.
As General Manager you must have but not limited to:
- MUST have LTC pharmacy operations management experience.
- MUST be a licensed Pharmacist in state of KY or be able to reciprocate.
- Must have strong work ethic and dedication to achieving company objectives.
- Have ability and desire to lead others and build a unified team atmosphere.
- Have skills and personality to deal with customers and provide stellar service.
Company provides competitive financial package, and excellent health insurance package.
If you have the experience we seek and are interested in the position, please attach resume and call Frank Carieri /American Recruiters @954-990-4545.