Global Account Manager
Open Home based US
Responsible for the sales of identified domestic and/or international region(s) within the assigned marketplace. Primary activities for this position include: selling to defined focus market segments, managing activities of applicable external partners (reps, distributors, dealers, etc.) within the geographic area, supporting marketing efforts, and facilitation of product training/demonstration needs.
- Solicits orders from accounts within assigned area through cold calls, canvassing, lead follow-up, networking, travel, and facilitation through distribution partners.
- Support and manage external distribution partnerships (reps, dealers, distributors, etc) through frequent communication, facilitation of product and/or service training, joint sales calls, and developing alignment to business objectives together.
- Expand existing relationships with focus market segments within the area and liaise with both regional franchisee and corporate personnel on engineering, product development, purchasing, and operational initiatives.
- Develop product and operational recommendations to prospective customers, supported by heightened knowledge of pricing, performance, and operational benefits of equipment over their competitors.
- Responsible for the training and demonstration of products in seminars, open houses, etc.; by coordinating partnership support and/or directly completing tasks.
- Assist to develop marketing and sales strategies for all identified accounts that will increase sales, profitability, and market saturation.
- Recommend sales channels for all product offerings (i.e., Dealer, Distributors, Direct).
- Utilize identified electronic methods (CRM) for measuring, monitoring, and managing sales activity for against goals.
- Successfully achieve sales goals, while meeting budgetary compliance for sales.
- Completing applicable reports against sales objectives and maintaining compliance of other assigned administrative duties.
- Organize customer communications for product development requests and submit to applicable channels.
- Prepare business plans and budget projections for sales department and assist in prioritization of sales-related marketing requests with Manager of Marketing.
- Develop product pricing recommendations, aligned with maximizing revenue and overall profitability.
- Build relationships and support of all products.
- Complete market analysis, competitive analysis, and favorable testimonials.
- Reviews and assists with communication of delivery dates with customer and distribution network based on manufacturing production, delivery times, and external logistical releases.
- Participate in trade associations to establish a network of prospective customers that recognize our commitment to their interests and overall success.
- Ability to support and communicate company mission, vision, and core values.
- Works to foster team environment within all departments.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Up to 50% Annual Travel (Domestic and/or International destinations).
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 7 years combined experience in sales, marketing or related field within the foodservice industry. Bachelor’s degree in related foodservice field, international business, or similar preferred.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: English required, Spanish preferred.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to provide revenue analysis, cost of sales analysis, gross profit, currency conversions, and other applicable sales focused calculations.
REASONING ABILITY: Complex and critical analysis required.If you are a fit, send your resume in confidence to Michael Page at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO #2716.