Junior Regional Director of Nursing
Sterling Heights, MI 48310 US
COMPANY PAID BENEFITS!!
Michigan's most respected Long Term Care provider is seeking a full time Junior Regional Director of Nursing (DON) with expertise in Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care.
to provide oversight and clinical support 2 facilities and 300 beds!
- Salary : $100,000.00-$120,000.00
- Outstanding GROWTH opportunities
- Exceptional company paid benefits package including medical, dental and retirement.
- Excellent culture and team environment
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Statewide career advancement
- Collaborate with executive leaders to develop strategic goals for growth and performance improvement.
- Overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the nursing department.
- Maintain schedules interview, hire, orient, train, develop, counsel and discharge SNF staff in consultation with the fellow executive leaders.
- Maintains working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid guidelines, ensures compliance with federal/state regulations.
- Maintain records, manage budgets and supplies, and function as the Senior Department Head. Manages, directs and makes facility decisions in the absence of the Administrator.
- Ensure compliance with State, Federal and facility QA standards
What are the Job requirements?
- Must be a Registered Nurse (BSN)
- Must be CPR Certified
- 3 years nursing leadership experience as DON
- 5 years LTC, Skilled Care, or Rehab experience
- Must have background in scheduling
- Bilingual preferred
- MUST have VENT experience!!!