Sarasota, FL 34230 US
Location: Sarasota, Florida
This individual will be responsible for screening patients to obtain the current medical history and decide whether or not the patient is in need of a medical clearance prior to their procedure/surgery.
• Interviewing patient to verify all prescription and medical history is correct and up-to-date
• Checking vitals
• Submitting request to patient’s physician when a medical clearance is necessary
• Coordinating history & physical appointment once clearance is obtained
• Scheduling surgery and submitting all proper documentation to the ASC
• Minimum requirement: current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in the state of FL
• Travel between locations is required
• Must be organized and detail oriented
• Dynamic Customer Service Skills.
Drug and Smoke-Free Workplace