Las Cruces, NM 88030 US
MDS Coordinator – Seeking challenge and growth opportunities in your career?
MDS Coordinator Job Description:
- Meet Joint Commission standards
- Conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the resident assessment and resident care plans
- Evaluates each patient’s condition and medical data to determine special needs, or the need to amend the admission assessment.
- Maintains schedule of assessment/care plan meetings. Coordinate schedule with nursing center staff and others (family, physicians, etc.) to provide for appropriate participation.
MDS Coordinator License and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years MDS experience in Long Term Care/SNF
- RN or LPN license or compact state license: BLS certification or obtain per policy upon hire
- Graduated from an accredited Nursing School
MDS Coordinator Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance available for the successful candidate
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical, Dental, vision and 401k
Contact me to learn more details about this exciting opportunity!
Lilliana del Real
Executive Healthcare Recruiter