Manager - Clinical Service Intensive Care Unit
Tacoma, WA 98401 US
Excellent Salary, Generous Relocation Assistance, Comprehensive Medical Benefits . . .
You will manage a 20 bed multi-specialty ICU including Cardiothoracic Surgery, Intra Aortic Balloon Pumps, LVAD, CRRT. AACN. Beacon Award Winning Unit. 3 Star Rating from STS for Cardiac Surgery. 24/7 Intensivists, great than 50% RNs specialty certified (CCRN)
This job is responsible for organizing, planning, leading and directing clinical and management activities for the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) in accordance with hospital policies and procedures. You will be accountable for daily operations and oversight of nursing practice and patient care delivery. You will Participate as a member of the health care team in maintaining continuity and quality of patient care. You will contribute to the organizational operations and support the mission by fostering interdepartmental communication/collaboration. You will demonstrate a high level of ability in leadership, supervisory skills, problem-solving, patient advocacy and public relations.
If you are looking for Operations, Staff Management and Development, Regulatory Compliance, Budget, Performance/Quality Improvement, Short- and Long-Term Planning... You found it.
- A graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse school of nursing.
- BSN or Bachelors’ Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Three years’ experience and clinical knowledge in the same or similar clinical specialty.
- Two years in a charge nurse/ leadership or equivalent position required.
- Clinical knowledge as a Registered Nurse in the same or similar clinical specialty preferred.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse by the Washington State Board of Nursing or eligible.
- Certification in specialty area preferred.
- Current healthcare provider BLS certification.
Juli Van Der Meulen
Sr. Executive Recruiter