Marquette, MI 49855 US
Number of beds is 14 plus 10 in step-down, I’ll get you the additional number of beds when the full combination at the new facility occurs.
Ratios are 2:1 or 1:1 primary, 3:1 or 4:1 step-down
Overview of the Manage of the ICU
The Manager of the ICU assists with developing specific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the
strategic plan and vision of the organization.
- The Manager of the ICU manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, and conflict management.
- The Manager of the ICU Performs and oversees scheduling, staff development, recruitment, payroll, and student engagements.
- The Manager of the ICU Monitors departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts, and vendor relations.
- The Manager of the ICU assesses the quality of patient care delivered and coordinates patient care services with patients, staff,
- physicians, and other departments. May provide patient care when necessary.
- The Manager of the ICU creates and fosters an environment that encourages professional growth and integrates evidence-based practices into operations and clinical protocols.
- BSN is Required
- Licensed RN in the state of Michigan or eligible
- 2 or more years nursing (RN) experience required
- Managerial experience preferred
To lean more contact
Juli Van Der Meulen