Manager of Cardiovascular Services
San Jose, CA 95124 US
Competitive Salary, Relocation Assistance, Excellent Comprehensive Benefits
A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE MANAGER OF CARDIOVASCULAR SERVICES OPPORTUNITY
- The Manager of Cardiovascular Services is responsible for the activities, supervision, management, and direction of the Cardiovascular Department in accordance with organizational and departmental philosophy and goals.
- The Manager of Cardiovascular Services will assist the Director in maintaining the highest degree of clinical and operational performance of the Department.
- The Manager of Cardiovascular Services is responsible for leadership of Cardiovascular personnel and/or students and functions as a resource for physicians, nursing staff and patients.
- The Manager of Cardiovascular Services responsible for the delivery of professional nursing care and provides leadership to staff.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required
- B.A. / B.S. required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the Board of Registered Nurses of the State of California or eligible
- ACLS Certification
- BLS Certification
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification
For More Information Contact
Juli Van Der Meulen