Fort Wayne, OH 43526 US
Our client is experiencing great growth and desires to hire a hands-on Manufacturing Engineer based out of the Greater Fort Wayne, IN - OH market. If you want a voice in manufacturing, then this opportunity is for you.
Our client is an OEM that year after year, their clients keep on coming back for global reorders!
You will lead data-driven safety, quality, and productivity improvement projects via Lean and Six Sigma techniques. You will actively take part in root cause analysis, process documentation, and implement corrective actions..
You will lead dynamic teams to prepare and implement capital improvement projects and drive the development of robust products and processes.
Come work for an organization that values your contributions and strives for continuous improvement through empowerment. Have a voice!
For consideration, please forward your MS Word resume to email@example.com
Here is what you will be doing on a daily basis:
- Evaluate, justify, and recommend capital equipment for operations. Prepare capital expenditure requisitions and manage the implementation of capital equipment projects.
- Design, develop, and launch robust advanced manufacturing processes and process improvements.
- Develop process documentation including one point lessons, visual aides, and standard work.
- Develop, lead, and execute data-driven process improvement projects focused on OEE and safety
- Apply engineering best practices across multiple operations, processes, and production lines
- Ensure successful evaluation, development, and launch of new materials, processes, and products
- 4 year technical degree ME or IE preferred, or commensurate experience required.
- Minimum 3 of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in machining, metal fabrication, and/or electrical assembly a plus.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement rules, principals, and tools and demonstrated application of each required.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and work in a cross-functional and collaborative team environment.
- Solidworks experience required. Mastercam or Bobcad experience a plus.
Indiana, Ohio, Fort Wayne market, OEM, Sheetmetal fabrication, Plastic Injection Molding,