SOUTH FLORIDA, FL 33331 US
RARE OPPORTUNITY: Marketing Manager, Food Service
If you are a true marketing pro in product marketing, brand positioning, sales material support, promotion … really working with Sales and driving the development / direction of Marketing materials--then this position is for you!
- Demonstrate strategic thinking by developing and implementing marketing tactics based on market knowledge of customers, competition, and other market forces
- Develop, execute, and refine integrated marketing campaigns for the sales team: This effort should include:
- Sales support
- Sales collateral
- New product launch materials
- Review of technical specs, manuals, sell sheets, etc.
- Tradeshow management or coordination
- Targeted integrated marketing campaigns
- Key Driver in the development and execution of marketing tactics for the Commercial Food Service product and brand division.
- Knowledge of launching products (internally and externally); demonstrated understanding of the product development life-cycle processes and methodologies. Ensure high level end-user expertise become an expert in the products, understanding WHY and HOW customers use the solutions or products.
- Manage and execute product marketing ensuring the right product is offered in the right form for the right market targets with proper information, features and benefits. Position products with key differentiators against competitors. Manage the implementation of the go-to-market strategy, including promotions, materials, and digital set-up for all Commercial products and offerings.
- Strong customer focus and ability to understand the customer / dealer needs.
- Proven ability to manage a large product portfolio, balance strategy and operations.
- Work closely with engineering, technical writing, customer service and sales.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners as well as influencing and collaborating across organizational boundaries.
- Skilled in process management, attention to detail, as well as problem solving.
- Provide clear direction to align team to broader organizational goals.
- Motivate and inspire engagement and performance from broader organization.
- Lead the talent and performance management of reporting staff, while identifying and developing high-potential individuals who can fill the succession planning needs of the company in the future.
- Effective problem resolution skills with proven ability to manage expectation and navigate roadblocks
Desired background and skills:
- Knowledge in the foodservice equipment and/or supplies industry
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Previous experience managing graphic designers
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret customer specifications, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, and other employees of the organization.