Louisville, KY 40245 US
Growth OEM company in greater Louisville, KY looking to hire a Marketing Specialist.. Be part of a wonderful company, growing double digits year after years, part of a global Appliance and Foodservice Equipment Company.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure long term share of market and sales growth of company brands by assisting in managing marketing and trade marketing agenda.
Reporting to Marketing Manager. The role includes: comprehensive planning, monitoring, coordination implementation and reporting of all marketing and trade marketing activities in order to support the Electrolux Group’s strategic objectives.
Be part of the exciting company by forwarding your MS Word resume to email@example.com
Do the following:
• Supporting all local marketing activities with particular emphasis on the operational activities of the trade marketing,
• Support Social Media activities according to Electrolux digital strategy;
• Cooperation with external agencies;
Coordinates domestic and international trade shows (some travel required)
- Travels to 2-4 trade shows per year to supervise booth and equipment installation/dismantle and staff booth during the show.
- Works with the Marketing Manager and other related departments to finalize overall details and logistics of trade shows.
- Develops booth layout, selection, and design of graphics; register staff; select/order services and furnishings.
- Manages all tradeshow forms/paperwork.
- Coordinates all pre-show and post-show internal communication regarding show details (i.e. equipment selection, booth staffing, scheduling).
- Assists in maintaining, updating and creating sales and service materials.
- Coordinates HTML changes to company website.
- Assists in corporate event planning.
- University degree in marketing, management or related;
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the area of Marketing (• Analytical skills;
- An independent worker with a hands-on approach;