Medical Laboratory Technologist
Lander, WY 82520 US
Location: Lander, WY
Hospital is offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a $3,000 retention bonus!
Medical Laboratory Technologist Description:
Under the supervision of the Medical Director and/or Market Director of Laboratory Services, performs phlebotomy and clinical tests in the areas of hematology, urinalysis, general clinical microscopy, blood banking, serology, bacteriology, coagulation, chemistry, arterial blood gases, and special chemistry to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease.
Medical Lab Technologist Qualifications:
- Registered with the American Society of Clinical Pathologists, (ASCP) and/or CLS Registry with National Certification Agency for Medical Laboratory Personnel, Inc. (NCA) or HEW certification.
- Current BLS certification through American Heart Association
- Ability to communicate and comprehend accurately and effectively in spoken and written English.
- Able to withstand the stresses & demands of an active position as listed in the Physical Demands Section.
- Math skills required: add, subtract, multiply & divide all units of measure, Use whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Working knowledge of computers. Preferably including word processing, spreadsheets, and data entry.
- Knowledge (through training) or experience in performing laboratory activities for pediatric patients age 0-17, adult patients ages 18-64, and geriatric patients ages 65+.
To learn more contact Michelle Johnson 954-492-4646 or firstname.lastname@example.org