Medical Surgical / RN
Ocala, FL 34470 US
Prestigious Hospital System is seeking Registered Nurses for their Medical Surgical Unit!
Beautiful Central Florida offers natural outdoor activities, friendly, family oriented communities and low cost of living!
Medical Surgical RN Job Description:
- Responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the Medical/Surgical Unit.
- Responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients.
- Communicates with physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
Medical Surgical RN Benefit Package:
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Vacation & Holiday Plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Disability & Critical Illness Insurance
Medical Surgical RN Experience:
- Minimum 2 Years.
Medical Surgical RN Required Qualification:
- Current and valid FL RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
For more information, please contact:
Lilliana del Real