Nurse Manager PCU
San Angelo, TX 76904 US
Prestigious Healthcare System is seeking a Nurse Manager for Progressive Case Unit!
Beautiful Central Texas, offers many outdoor activities and low cost of living!
Nurse Manager PCU Job Description
The ICU Manager is the designated leader who manages operations of the Intensive Care Unit. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan, organize, coordinate, and evaluate the units’ activities and accomplish goals. - Performs a variety of tasks, leads and manages the work of others. - A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Nurse Manager PCU Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Health, vision, dental insurance
Nurse Manager PCU Requirements
- Graduate of an approved or accredited school of nursing.
- Certification in specialty area of practice preferred.
- BSN or healthcare related field preferred.
- Current New Mexico RN License.
To learn more about this outstanding opportunity, please contact
Lilliana del Real at (954) 492-4672