Registered Nurse Manager RN, Med Surg Telemetry
Atlanta, GA 30301 US
Registered Nurse Manager RN, Medical Surgical Telemetry
We have some of the best benefits in town! They included a pension, and you are fully vested in 5 years!
- Do you enjoy working as a nursing leader in a very fast paced work environment with a wide variety of patient diagnoses? If so, this is the opportunity for you to bring your leadership skills to a strong team and provide a mentoring environment where the Medical Surgical Telemetry team can succeed and continue to grow professionally, while providing excellent patient care.
- This is a full-time Clinical Nurse Manager for an Acute Medical Surgical unit within a teaching facility.
We are looking for a motivated and excellence focused Registered Nurse leadership candidate to bring the following:
- Two years of progressive experience in nursing management is required.
- Must be a Graduate of an accredited/approved school of nursing with Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN); Master’s Degree is preferred. If bachelor degree is not in nursing, MSN must be from an accredited nursing school.
- 3 Years of Medical Surgical Services experience is required. National certification in area of specialty is also preferred.
- Current and active license as a registered nurse in the State of Georgia or eligible.
Please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered. Ina Phillip will contact all qualified applicants.