Physician Practice Office Manager Cardiology
Marietta, GA 30060 US
Physician Practice Office Manager, Medical Group - Large Cardiology Practice
Seeking a dynamic and assertive leader...
This Physician Practice Office Manager opportunity offers professional growth potential and some of the best benefits industry-wide!
Requirements for the Physician Practice Office Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Science or related area, or equivalent experience required
- 2 years’ experience in healthcare or business administration required; 3 years of supervisory experience required.
Our ideal Physician Practice Office Manager candidate has/is the following:
- Strong communication
- Solid financial acumen
- Physician Practice Leadership experience
- Is a transformational leader with excellent people skills
- Dynamic and flexible; able to manage change in a very busy environment
- Experienced with computerized medical records and financials (EPIC)
- Solid background in creating the best patient experiences
- Enjoys productive and congenial relations with providers
We are actively interviewing for this role. Apply today!
If you have the required education, experience and aptitude for leadership, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Ina Phillip is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search.