Order Entry Manager
Pittsburgh, PA 15238 US
Order Entry Manager Wanted for Pharmacy
Order Entry Manager - full-Time Position - Pittsburgh PA area
Order Entry Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Oversight of day to day responsibilities of the order entry department.
- Supervise Techs and work with pharmacy manager to achieve objectives.
- Oversee training of order entry techs.
- Monitor productivity of techs and adjust accordingly.
- Work with pharmacist supervisor and others to eliminate order entry errors.
- Work with Billing Manager to resolve any billing issues.
- Work with Frameworks software programs.
Order Entry Manager Must have but not limited to:
- 3 to 5 years experience as a pharmacist tech, preferably working with order entry.
- Experience with Framework LTC and Framework ECM or Omnicell.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to adapt to work environment and needs.
- Posses critical thinking and have strong communication skills.
- Experience in management of others.
- Experience in LTC pharmacy a plus.
Order Entry Manager Company Benefits:
-Company is offer competitive financial package along with Health Benefits.
If you have the experience we seek please attach your resume and contact Frank Carieri at American Recruiters