Pharmacist, Medication Safety Officer
Atlanta, GA 30339 US
We are seeking a Medication Safety Officer Pharmacist who is enthusiastic and passionate about Medication Safety!
- Our client is a dynamic and award-winning Health System…. join an awesome team of health professionals within a growing system…responsibility for 3 campuses (position based at the main campus)
- Our North Georgia location is ideal…offering the best of both worlds….mountains, lakes and marinas, rivers and championship golf courses….and the capital of the South with amazing offerings (restaurants, shopping, concert venues, and sports)….less than an hour away!
Education and license requirements for Pharmacist, Medication Safety Officer:
- PGY1 Residency and a minimum of 3 – 5 years in a Medication Safety role within an acute care environment; PGY2 Medication Safety Residency preferred
- Georgia Pharmacist license or eligible
Medication Safety Officer Pharmacist key responsibilities include:
- Passion for driving Medication Safety initiatives at all levels
- Work closely with senior leadership; effective communication with the ability to get buy-in at all level
- Pharmacy department safety issues is a key component of this role
- Run Medication Safety Committee, sit on Risk Management/Patient Safety Committees and other organizational safety initiative committees
- Nursing shared governance educational initiatives
- Safety metrics, lean projects, root cause analysis
We are actively interviewing for his exciting opportunity…apply today!
- Ina Phillip at American Recruiters is managing the search for this unique opportunity. Please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume as soon as possible, so that Ina can properly review your qualifications and contact you in a timely manner.