Pharmacy Sales Rep for West TX
Lubbock, TX 00000 US
As the sales rep you are required but not limited to:
- Go to the facilities and sell pharmacy services.
- Build report with administrators, DON's, and facility owners.
- Make travel arrangements to meet with customers.
- Provide accurate information regarding services to decision makers.
- Keep log and receipts to report to corporate office/supervisor.
- Make presentations to facility decision makers explaining pharmacy services and secure business.
Must have but not limited to:
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to make presentations in a well planed and professional manner.
- Ability to deal with executive level and decision makers.
- Have excellent time management and planning skills.
- Ability to travel and have over nights during business week.
- Understanding of LTC pharmacy or facility experience working within those types of settings.
Required but not mandatory:
- Experience selling LTC pharmacy services.
- Have worked in a LTC facility or pharmacy that has serviced them.
- Some type of other sales that had you dealing with skilled or assisted living facilities.
Our client is seeking sales superstars for their organization. If you are seeking an opportunity to grow in your career, and make significant financial income with your ability to sell pharmacy services, then attach your resume and and start the process.