Lawton, OK 73505 US
Physical Therapist Inpatient
A great place to live, work, and play! It is a place where you can build a successful career, a place where you can raise your family safely, a place you can retire with quality, but – most importantly – it is a place you can proudly call home.
Our AMAZING BENEFITS include:
- Compensation range that is very competitive!
- Relocation Assistance: $15,000.00
- Tuition Repayment: $30,000.00 paid out in 3, $10,000.00 increments annually
- Sign on: $5,000.00
- CEU Reimbursement: $500 - $1000
- Licensure Reimbursement: $500.00
PHYSICAL THERAPIST POSITION OVERVIEW
- The Licensed Physical Therapist provides patient care based upon a total assessment and written evaluation that is appropriate for the patient’s need and medical condition and provides such care in compliance with the hospital and physical therapy department policy and procedures.
- The licensed Physical Therapist will also assist in the department’s performance improvement plan and the hospital’s commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- The Physical Therapist assumes responsibility for maintaining and improving physical therapy knowledge and skills by conducting staff in-services and attending continuing education courses.
- Good communication skills and computer skills, adherence to the Standards of Practice for Physical Therapy and Code of Ethics established by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Display the ability to work with others as a team to ensure quality patient care.
PHYSICAL THERAPIST POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- License – State of Oklahoma
- Certification – Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy with a BS, MS, MPT, or DPT degree in Physical Therapy.
- Prefer 1 plus years of experience. Will consider a new grad.
We are actively interviewing for this position with our acute care hospital client. Apply now and reach out to Ina Phillip the #HOTJOBS search expert for this opportunity at email@example.com.