Physician Practice Manager, Bariatric Specialty
Marietta, GA 30006 US
Physician Practice Manager, Medical Group
Comprehensive Bariatric Specialty
Seeking a dynamic and assertive leader...
- A strong communicator
- With solid financial acumen
- And Physician Practice Leadership experience
- A transformational leader with excellent people skills
- Dynamic and flexible; able to manage change in a very busy environment
- Experienced with computerized medical records and financials (EPIC)
This opportunity offers professional growth potential!
The Practice Manager works closely with clinic management, revenue cycle, education, admitting, pre-access, and compliance to ensure appropriate standards are developed and administered at the clinic sites. This oversight includes scheduling, registration, and pre-authorization functions. The Practice Manager maintains systems that are focused on ensuring a consistent patient experience and is respectful of all customers and stakeholders.
Required Practice Manager Minimum Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Science or related area, or equivalent experience required
Required Practice Manager Minimum Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in healthcare or business administration required; 1 year of management experience in hospital admissions and outpatient registration environments required; 3 years of supervisory experience required.
If this describes you please contact Ina Phillip; we are actively interviewing and I would like to share more information about this exciting opportunity with you!