Physicians Assistant Orthopedic Surgery First
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 US
Excellent Career Opportunity in the Greater Fort Lauderdale Miami area for a PA
Our client was rated one of the Best Regional Hospitals by US World News Report and Recognized as one of the best hospitals in the Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Metro Area. They are also One of the top elite Magnet Recognized Hospitals in the State of Florida. Comprehensive Cancer Center, and received prestigious international recognition as a Baby-Friendly Designated Birth Facility. Fostering the best leadership, in all clinical and non-clinical areas, is essential to our continued success as a top-notch provider of medically advanced and spiritually focused services. From supervisor to Chief Executive Officer, each member of the leadership team plays an influential role in keeping this Health Care System at the forefront of medicine, while continuing their legacy of compassion.
Our client is committed to ensuring that the organization is positioned for continued growth and profitability with strong leaders and a talented and productive workforce. They offer development opportunities in change management, process improvement, interviewing, coaching, and communication skills. Their philosophy is to create robust bench strength and promote from within.
Our client offers rewarding careers in a community environment with all the advantages of working at one of the nation’s largest health systems. They provide high-quality, people-centered care in 22 states through our network of hospitals, facilities, community-based services, and continuing care locations – including home care, hospice, Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), and senior living facilities. If you are looking for a rewarding clinical or administrative position, you’ll find exceptional career possibilities, opportunities for advancement and a job with meaning.
- Experience and efficiency as a first assist in the operating room
- Experience and efficiency in the clinical assessment and management of orthopedic patients
- Coordination of pre-operative and post-operative care of orthopedic patients
- According to established protocols, conducts assessments of the patient’s healthcare status and needs and provides patient care to facilitate expected patient outcomes
- Triages emergency walk-in patients.
- Assess patients for pre-operative clearance.
- Provide counseling and education to patients in order to enhance patient care.
- Documents care provided in order to support the continuity of patient care and optimum patient outcomes
- Successful completion of an accredited school of Physician Assistants.
- Masters Degree Required
- Current licensure as a Physician Assistant in the State of Florida.
- Certification from the National Commission of Certification of Physician.
- At least 3 years Orthopedic Surgery experience
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments
To Learn More Contact
Juli Van Der Meulen