Greater Milwaukee Area, WI US
Are you a sharp marketing mind? Do you envision running a product line within a vibrant company? Do you love the commercial foodservice equipment and supplies industry? Does NAFEM run in your veins? If so, you may be perfect for our client.
You will be responsible for the successful attainment of all product management facets required to meet or exceed the product line objectives. This position requires a Business Unit Manager mentality driving timely results across all internal company operating systems and its global sales network. As such the position will report directly to the EVP and is expected to contribute significantly to the growth and strategic direction of our client.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Some experience leading major projects through multifunctional disciplines with non-direct organizational authority
• Strong people management skills
• Excellent strategic and critical thinking skills
• A strong sense of urgency
• A natural sense of curiosity and anticipation for the opportunity
• Strong organizational and decision-making skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good financial analysis and mathematical skills
• Project management skills
• Multitasking and prioritization skills
• Ability to forge winning and reliable working relationships both internally and externally to our client
• Food Service Industry knowledge
Strong candidates apply online and apply in confidence to Craig Wilson