Program Director Provider Compensation
Tacoma, WA 98405 US
Our client is a Health Care Company, based in Tacoma, Washington that
Our Client Offers
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement within a large and growing healthcare system that is backed by the resources of a national health care system.
- The opportunity to lead the assessment of the financial impact of key operational changes.
- A highly collaborative and faith-based work environment in an organization that is committed to its Core Values Integrity, and Excellence.
- Competitive salary and a generous employee benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, relocation assistance, paid time off and a 401(k) retirement program.
- A fast-paced dynamic work environment.
- Program Director of Provider Compensation, you’ll report directly to the VP of Operational Finance for Franciscan Medical Group.
- Program Director of Provider Compensation will be responsible for planning, directing and evaluating provider compensation program operations for a large multi-site Multidisciplinary Medical Group and its’ affiliates.
- Program Director of Provider Compensation will serve as the key contact with the National provider compensation function to facilitate alignment with system-wide standards and procedures and lead the annual strategic planning process for our division.
Your day-to-day essential job functions will include:
- Program Director of Provider Compensation will lead provider compensation program operations
- Program Director of Provider Compensation will Oversee compensation/payroll, accounting and financial reporting for provider compensation
- Program Director of Provider Compensation Develop an annual operating budget for provider compensation and patient volumes
- Program Director of Provider Compensation is responsible for Compliance and Regulatory oversight
- Program Director of Provider Compensation is responsible for Management of assigned staff
- Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of six years of progressively responsible related work experience, preferably in a large medical group practice.
- A minimum of three years of supervisory or management experience.
- An equivalent combination of qualifying work experience and education may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification preferred.
Contact Juli Van Der Meulen at American Recruiters or go to