Project Electrical Engineer
Fort Wayne, IN 43526 US
Are you a Project Electrical Engineer looking for new challenges?, love to work on New Product Development, have a voice and impact in product development, lead Electrical Engineering and RF Projects., then this your opportunity!
Our client is located in the Greater Fort Wayne, Indiana metro area. Would relocate candidates with RF Heating Applications experience.
Send your MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Base salary could be up to $100K base dependent on relevant experience and skill sets. Do not send PDF resumes.
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering. Prefer RF Heating Application experience
- 5+ years of experience in the development and manufacture of products.
- Experience with circuit board, control system, and user interface design for small appliance applications.
- Experience with microwave and induction technology as applied to cooking.
- Experience with data acquisition, PLC-type programming in a test lab environment.
- CAD experience (Solid Works) a plus
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Possess good communications skills.
- Experience with Lean, Set-Based Design and Concurrent Development a plus.
- Knowledge of commercial foodservice equipment preferred.
- Design, test, and deploy new products.
- Provide engineering support to production departments to bring new products to market.
- Evaluate existing products for product improvements and cost reductions.
- Design/construct lab testing systems
- Research and apply new technologies.
- Troubleshoot customer issues.
- Generate and maintain a project schedule.
- Interface and coordinate with testing agencies as required (i.e., UL & CE).
- Contribute to a cross-functional product development team.
Salary is commensurate with experience.