Project Manager / Plumbing-Piping Estimator Cons
Fargo, ND 58102 US
Project Manager/Plumbing-Piping Estimator - Mechanical Construction
We have an Outstanding opportunity for a Project Manager with a leading full-service mechanical contractor in the Midwest specializing in plumbing, heating, electrical and underground sewer and water utilities. The Project Manager will need expertise and experience that includes pipe fitting, plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and sheet metal/pipe fabrication. Experience in state-of-the-art CAD/BIM software tools a Big Plus.
**This Job Has A Great Benefit & Compensation Package That Includes: 401K, Health, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance and More**
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and analyze layout engineering drawings within plumbing and piping specialty; including sanitary waste, vent, storm, domestic water distribution systems, purified water systems, medical gas systems, natural gas, compressed air and vacuum.
- Managing multiple full mechanical construction projects of various sizes.
- Creating project schedule of values, project budget and cost code schedule.
- Collaborating with field labor supervision to plan, organize and schedule project work.
- Cost Consciousness – works within approved budget, develops and implements cost saving measures, contributes to profits and revenue and conserves organizational resources. Prioritize, plan and organize projects with efficiency by setting goals and objectives that are in alignment with the Company and department goals and objectives.
- Analyze project drawings to determine estimated scope, prepare job-site reports and observations as required by management.
- Oversees job sites to evaluate safety, quality, production and job-site professionalism; including procedural and regulatory compliance.
- Composing and submitting progress payment applications and reviewing subcontractor payment applications.
- Proven project management skills within a minimum of 5 years of experience in project management with full mechanical contracting or related construction firms.
Skills and Qualifications
- Prefer a Degree in a Construction Related Field with five plus years of experience; or equivalent combination of experience and education. Experience should include plumbing/ piping, estimating, project management, bidding, cost control management, client attention and satisfaction, general and subcontractor relationships, union related requirements, and team building.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and or floor plan drawings.
- Proficient in multiple trades (specifically HVAC and Plumbing Piping Systems).
- Ability to meet deadlines and budgets in a fast-paced work environment.
- High achievement orientation and execution.
- Experience in AutoCAD and Revit a plus.
Please submit resume in strict confidence to email@example.com and reference J.O.# 3585 or call Paul at 312.780.7507