RN Charge Day Shift
Deming, NM 88030 US
Growing Hospital System in Southern New Mexico is seeking a Charge Nurse for Long Term Care!
Sign on bonus!
Charge Nurse Long Term Care Job description:
- Responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the Nursing Home.
- Responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients.
- Communicates with
physicianabout changes in the patient’s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
Charge Nurse Long Term Care Benefit Package:
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign on bonus
- Generous Vacation & Holiday Plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision
Charge Nurse Long Term Care Experience:
- Minimum 2 Years.
Charge Nurse Long Term Care Required Qualification:
- Current and valid New Mexico RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
For more information, please contact:
Lilliana del Real