Registered Nurse, RN Director Surgical Services
Temecula, CA 92589 US
Registered Nurse, RN DIRECTOR OF SURGICAL SERVICES/OR
- The pace is relaxed, the colors are saturated by the warm desert light, and the living is easy. Nestled at the base of the majestic San Jacinto Mountains, the streets lined with palm trees are perfect for exploring boutique shops, art galleries, and museums while soaking up the warm sunshine.
- Located on the western edge of the Coachella Valley, and just a two-hour drive away from exciting locations like Los Angeles and San Diego, you have the best of both worlds.
Our ideal candidate is a Registered Nurse leader with Operating Room/Surgical Services Director level experience in a busy trauma center.
- We are a large acute-care hospital classified as a stroke receiving center and level II trauma facility
- Our compassionate team provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services
As the RN Director of Surgical Services/OR you will be accountable for the management and operation of:
- Surgery, Post Anesthesia Care Unit, and the Anesthesia Department.
Requirements for the Registered Nurse Director for Surgical Services:
- RN license in the State of California, BLS
- Five years in Perioperative Services as an RN
- Three years managerial experience in Perioperative Services
- BSN and Master’s Degree (MBA, MHA, MSN or equivalent) required
We are actively interviewing for this opportunity and I look forward to sharing additional information with you about this progressive leadership role!