RN Manager Critical Care
Las Cruces, NM 88011 US
Prestigious Hospital is seeking an RN Manager of Critical Care in beautiful Las Cruces, NM!
Southern New Mexico, offers many outdoor activities and low cost of living!
RN Manager Critical Care Job Description:
The ICU Manager is the designated leader who manages operations of the Intensive Care Unit. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan, organize, coordinate, and evaluate the units’ activities and accomplish goals. - Performs a variety of tasks, leads and manages the work of others. - A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
RN Manager of Critical Care Benefits:
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Health, vision, dental insurance
RN Manager of Critical Care Requirements:
- Graduate of an approved or accredited school of nursing.
- Certification in specialty area of practice preferred.
- BSN or healthcare related field preferred.
- Current New Mexico RN License.
To learn more about this outstanding opportunity, please contact:
Lilliana del Real at (954) 492-4672