RN Med Surg
Raleigh Durham, NC 27330 US
RN Med Surg
Check out these Awesome Medical Surgical RN benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement or Student Loan Eligibility!
- 3K Sign On Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a match
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
This is a busy 42-bed Med Surg department within our well-respected hospital. As a Med Surg RN you will see, treat, and providing quality care to the patients of our community suffering from chest pain, pneumonia, COPD, CHF, and ESRD among other illnesses.
The hospital offers a wide range of specialties and you will be able to sharpen and add to your nursing skills while providing care to patients of this Raleigh/Durham bedroom community
Your Medical Surgical RN daily responsibilities will include:
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well as other medical care treatment.
- Helps staff prioritize care based on the critical nature and severity of a patient’s condition.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate to care team.
- Assists in coordinating patient care, including patient transfer, discharge
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.
- Works closely and professionally with all departments in an effort to maintain a teamwork approach
- Serves as a mentor when training new employees in the various functional activities required for all patient types.
We offer a strong package of compensation and benefits; do you have what it takes as a Med Surg RN?
- A graduate of an accredited nursing program with a current NC or compact state RN license
- 2 years of experience preferred; 1 year of experience required.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to make quick sound decisions
- CPR certification required and provided. ACLS, PALS required
- Willing to be part of a teaching and learning environment
Ina Phillip at American Recruiters is managing the search for this opportunity. Please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume as soon as possible, so that Ina can properly review your qualifications and contact you in a timely manner. You may also contact Ina directly at 770-433-2220.