Las Cruces, NM 88001 US
Growing Hospital System is seeking Registered Nurses for their Telemetry Unit!
Beautiful Southern New Mexico offers natural outdoor activities, friendly, family oriented communities and low cost of living!
Telemetry RN Job description/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the Telemetry Unit.
- Responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients.
- Communicates with physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
Telemetry RN Benefit Package:
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign on Bonus
- Generous Vacation & Holiday Plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Disability & Critical Illness Insurance
Telemetry RN Experience:
- Minimum 3 Years.
Telemetry RN Required Qualification:
- Current and valid NM RN or Compact State License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
For more information, please contact:
Lilliana del Real