Registered Nurse, RN Director Emergency Services
West, TX 79902 US
REGISTERED NURSE, RN DIRECTOR EMERGENCY SERVICES DEPARTMENT
If you’re looking for an escape from the bustle of city life, then this is the ideal place. The natural scenery of the surrounding mountains is constantly invigorating, whether you enjoy hiking, rock climbing or just checking out the history behind the mountains.
We offer outstanding benefits to include an annual bonus, sign on and relocation consideration.
Requirements for the RN Director Emergency Department are:
- BSN, Master’s degree (MBA, MHA, MSN)
- RN, BLS
- 5 plus years of progressive leadership in Emergency Services (acute care)
Our ideal candidate for the RN Director, Emergency Services has/is:
- An experienced strategic leader in Emergency Services in a large and progressive Acute Care Hospital environment with multiple cost centers.
- Proven track record developing programs and pursuing business development for the Emergency Department and the hospital as a whole.
- Ability to evaluate, direct, implement and ensure compliance with Standards of Care that promote optimum health care delivery.
- Analyze profit and loss, revenue generation and expenditure control and adjust staffing and other resources to optimize operations and streamline costs.
We are actively interviewing for this opportunity. Apply today to receive additional information about this exciting role!
If you have the required education, experience and aptitude for leadership, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Ina Phillip is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search.