Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab- RN Cath Lab
Seattle, WA 98166 US
Benefits for RN Cardiac Cath Lab
- Competitive Salary, Relocation Consideration, Comprehensive Medical and the backing of a national health care organization
- Registered Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab - will provide care for patients undergoing a cardiac procedure including prep/admission
- RN Cardiac Cath Lab will education of both patient and their family and post-procedure care.
- Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab - must have previous Cardiac Cath Lab experience as an (RN)
- RN Cardiac Cath Lab must have a minimum of two (2) years experience within the past three years in an acute care setting, in ICU, PCU, PACU ER REQUIRED
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump experience preferred
Knowledge / Skills
- Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab (RN) Cath Lab must be competent and be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of cardiac disease and procedural sedation
- Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab (RN) Cath Lab must have knowledge of cardiac disease and current cardiac treatment modalities
- RN Cardiac Cath Lab must have the Knowledge of the protocols and techniques for caring for a patient undergoing procedures such as angiograms, device implants, electrophysiology (EP) studies and endovascular procedures
- Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab must have knowledge of medications used and the skills to assess, diagnose and intervene in the event of complications.
- Current Washington State RN licensure or Eligible
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification or within six months of hire
- CCRN (Certification in Adult Critical Care) RN preferred
- IV competency must be attained within four months, training is available.
To Learn More Please apply to this website don't forget to upload your resume, Juli Van Der Meulen will contact all qualified candidates