Nurse Director CVICU
Orlando, FL 32801 US
Must-Have Open Heart Experience
Information on Health Care System
Our client is a not-for-profit healthcare system in Central Florida. Not only is the Patient Care Experience important but they are also highly Employee Engaged. This healthcare system located in the Orlando Florida area is looking for a Registered Nurse - Director of Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit, RN (CVICU) with Open Heart Experience.
Overview for the Director of CVICU
- Director Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit, RN (CVICU) coordinates and evaluates the quality of nursing/patient care, financial stability, and service productivity.
- Director Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit RN (CVICU) is responsible for the professional development and morale of the service teams.
License/Certifications/Education for Director of CVICU
- Must have current Florida Nursing License ir Multi-state Licents
- BLS and for Healthcare providers preferred
- 3-5 years previous experience in a Director position
- Specialty certifications within 1 year of position, as appropriate
- BSN Required
- Masters Degree If you do not have your Masters you must be willing to complete your Master's Degree within 2 years of Hire Date
To learn more Please apply to this website dont forget to upload your resum Juli Van Der Meulen will contact all qualified candidates directly