Nurse Manager Labor & Delivery
San Jose, CA 95124 US
If you want to live in the top 10 least stressed cities in the Country where the sun shines over 300 days a year with the average temperature of 70 degree with close to the ocean and mountains in the heart of Silicone Valley, you will love living, working and playing here.
Above all else, this health system has committed the care and improvement of human life.
Overview for Manager Labor Delivery and Ante Partum
- The Manager of Labor & Delivery and Ante Partum is responsible for the activities, supervision, management, and direction of the Labor & Delivery and Ante Partum Department for evening shift rotating weekends required.
- The Manager of Labor Delivery and Ante Partum will assist the Director in maintaining the highest degree of clinical and operational performance of the Department.
- The Manager is responsible for leadership of Labor & Delivery and Ante Partum personnel and/or students and functions as a resource for physicians, nursing staff and patients.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- The ideal candidate for the Manager of Labor Delivery and Ante Partum will have a minimum of 3 years work experience in the area of supervision in Labor Delivery and Ante Partum.
- The Nurse Manager of Labor Delivery and Ante Partum will have a minimum of 3 years of progressive hospital/nursing management experience.
- The Nurse Manager Labor Delivery and Ante Partum will provide evidence of experience which defines competency in Labor & Delivery and Ante Partum, hospital and healthcare management.
- BSN Required
Licensure / Certification
- Current license as a Registered Nurse with the Board of Registered Nurses of the State of California or eligible for state of California Nursing License
- ACLS, BLS, NRP Certification required.