Registered Nurse Manager RN, Med Surg Telemetry
Atlanta, GA 30301 US
Registered Nurse Manager RN, Medical Surgical Telemetry
We have some of the best benefits in town! They included a pension, and you are fully vested in 5 years!
- Do you enjoy working as a nursing leader in a very fast paced work environment with a wide variety of patient diagnoses? If so, this is the opportunity for you to bring your leadership skills to a strong team and provide a mentoring environment where the Medical Surgical Telemetry team can succeed and continue to grow professionally, while providing excellent patient care.
- This is a full-time Clinical Nurse Manager for an Acute Medical Surgical unit within a teaching facility.
We are looking for a motivated and excellence focused Registered Nurse leadership candidate to bring the following:
- Two years of progressive experience in nursing management is required.
- Must be a Graduate of an accredited/approved school of nursing with Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN); Master’s Degree is preferred. If bachelor degree is not in nursing, MSN must be from an accredited nursing school.
- 3 Years of Medical Surgical Services experience is required. National certification in area of specialty is also preferred.
- Current and active license as a registered nurse in the State of Georgia or eligible.
We are actively interviewing and I look forward to sharing additional details with you.