Remote Clinical Documentation Specialist/CDI RN
Atlanta, GA 30301 US
Registered Nurse, Remote Clinical Documentation Specialist RN CDI
This is a REMOTE CDI Specialist opportunity!
Why this Remote Registered Nurse Clinical Documentation Specialist role is a stand out:
- We have some of the best benefits in town! They include a pension fund, and you are fully vested in just 5 years!
- Our health system is progressive and well respected
- We are recognized as a great place to work and grow professionally
- Team centered approach
Requirements for the Remote RN Clinical Documentation Specialist role:
- RN: Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia, CDIP, CCDS
- Minimum of five years of healthcare experience required, strong medical surgical/critical care background.
- Chart review experience required.
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record and CDI Software experience are preferred
Overview for CDI Specialist:
- The Remote RN Clinical Documentation Specialist demonstrates strong clinical knowledge and understanding of coding/DRG requirements to improve overall quality and completeness of clinical documentation in the patient medical record on a concurrent, and potentially a prospective and retrospective basis, using a multidisciplinary team process.
- The Remote RN CDI Specialist works collaboratively with physicians, other healthcare professionals and coding staff to ensure that clinical information in the medical record is present and accurate so that the appropriate utilization, clinical severity, outcomes and quality is captured for the level of service rendered to all patients, as well as ensuring compliant reimbursement of patient care services.
We are actively interviewing. Apply now for more information!