Atlanta, GA 30301 US
Health System Multi-facility (hospital and physician practices) Compliance Administrator
Ready to make a difference in this highly visible system level opportunity within this world-class Health System?
- With responsibility for multiple hospitals and physician practices, this "boots on the ground" Compliance Administrator role will provide an excellent opportunity for you to make a difference in the quality of patient care while working collaboratively at all levels.
Are we speaking your language as a Compliance professional?
- Administrative and care delivery compliance and associated investigation functions
- Privacy compliance functions and any associated investigations
- Facility and practice auditing and monitoring including completion of assigned risk assessments
- Compliance training and awareness
- Fraud, waste and abuse prevention and detection
- Issue tracking and reporting; and follow-up on any corrective action or performance improvement plans
Read on for more information on this exciting compliance opportunity:
- Responsible for addressing compliance issues and for acting as the primary compliance liaison between their assigned facilities and medical group practices and the following areas or entities: Finance, Patient Financial Services (PFS); Health Information Management Services and any contract release of information vendors; Contracts Management; Risk Management; Quality; and Legal
- Act as the primary compliance liaison to resolve complex matters or issues for their assigned facilities and practices
- Represent the department on the assigned facility and practice-based committees and forums
- Provide support for hospital or practice based staff responsible for fraud control programs (including the Medicaid program integrity program), care delivery compliance activities, revenue cycle compliance and facility compliance
Are you the ideal candidate for this Compliance Administrator role?
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare related field required. Masters or JD preferred.
- Certification in Health Care Compliance (CHC) within six (6) months of hire; Certification in Health Care Compliance (CHC), Healthcare Privacy certification (CHPS or CHPC),
- Licensed RN or other healthcare discipline licensure preferred
- 5 years of professional experience with at least 3 years in a compliance/ risk management role or as a health law attorney required
- 3 years of experience conducting or managing complex investigations required
More details for the ideal compliance professional:
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with Medical Staff, Executives, facility/practice management and staff; Corporate Associates and the general public
- Ability to interact with IT professionals, in-house and outside counsel, law enforcement and care delivery professionals required. Ability to be flexible, creative and motivated by challenges
- Ability to initiate, coordinate and follow multiple projects through to completion
- Knowledge of hospital practices and procedures as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to healthcare. Knowledge of HIPAA, Stark, and False Claims Act
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to motivate people to achieve shared
- Results-oriented, analytical and creative thinker with excellent written and oral communication skills and the highest level of personal integrity
- Knowledge of healthcare compliance policies, practices, and system
- Experience with
Fairwarningaudit software program and Compliance 360 preferred
With its array of outstanding cultural offerings, business opportunities, educational institutions, and its lovely parks, mountains, lakes, streams, golf courses and outstanding neighborhoods, it’s easy to understand why Atlanta is known as one of the nation’s “Best Places for Families and Business”…….
We are actively interviewing for this opportunity. Apply today!