Service Dispatcher - Chicago,IL
Western Suburbs, IL 60606 US
We have an outstanding position for a Service Dispatcher with a Top Commercial Foodservcie Equipment Service and Parts Organization.The Dispatcher receives incoming calls, generates work orders to install, service, and repair electric, gas or steam powered commercial foodservice and HVACR equipment. Works directly with the sales
department to maintain customer records and PM agreements. Assists with warranty data entry and verification of
work orders for accuracy prior to billing. Commercial Foodservice Equipment knowledge is a big plus for this role.
1. Communicates with customers, dealers, and sales representatives to determine the service and scheduling needs of the customers.
2. Generates service calls within the computer program recording the type and scope of work to be performed. Enters assignment data in computer database.
3. Works closely with the service coordinator and other dispatchers to coordinate customer requests for service, determine schedules, and update service information within the dispatch system.
4. Schedules and notifies technicians of daily assignments. Monitors technicians' workload and capacity throughout the day.
5. Interacts with the Parts Department to verify availability of parts to ensure quality and timely service calls.
6. Runs weekly reports on unfinished and completed calls. Works directly with the technicians to verify paperwork is completed and turned in before each month end.
7. Works with the warranty administrator on reviewing work orders for accuracy. Verifies model/serial numbers, install dates, and proper manufacturer authorizations are accurate prior to billing. Enters call notes, researches, and performs defective part returns.
8. Receives projects as assigned by the sales department. Verifies and updates customer records, pulls equipment reports, performs account research, and enters data on PM checklists and spreadsheets. Works with the Sales Rep at customer locations by
9. Understands and communicates credit/collections guidelines and resolves situations accordingly.
10. Follows safe work practices and accident prevention procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE (Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year
basis) - Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent, a minimum two (2) years of education and/or experience
in a related area, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE Customer and Personal Service, Production and Processes, Computers.
REQUIRED SKILLS Time Management, Service Orientation, Social, Complex Problem Solving, Technical,
Systems, Resource Management, Desktop Computer.
Please apply to this website then contact Paul Rychlewski at American Recruiters.